Thursday 1 February 2018

Boy or Girl ?

So today we had our 20 week scan and found out the sex of our baby ... It's a ...

BABY ;)


All jokes aside , we have decided to keep this news to ourselves. There is a few reasons for this, the first and main one being that we just don't want to share everything with everyone.  We would like to be this as our little secret and I'm really happy to do so ! Even though it may be hard not to slip up.

Secondly, now this may seem a bit materialistic of me but I'm SO picky with baby clothes and I've come to the conclusion that you can't go too wrong with unisex clothes. I would go crazy if we received all pink / blue outfits. Not that I don't trust my family & friends style lol, I just LOVE neutrals :)

Originally I actually didn't even want to know myself, however my husband really wanted to know and I figured since this is the only thing he can control during this pregnancy I will let him have it his way :) I know, I'm a good wife ;) lol



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving your blog billie! We are so close by in our pregnancies and we have done exactly the same... we told everyone first time round and found out but immediately regretted telling people - (too many opinions) and this time loving a bit of privacy! Il keep reading how you're getting on through here but loving my fellow asos bunch joining mummy hood... it's incredible and exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely!
      Awwww amazing, when are you due ? Lets try meet up for a coffee, or lunch or something soon :) So glad your enjoying it !! xox

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig