Thursday 27 September 2018

What should my baby wear to bed ?

Well hello cold weather. This sudden change in temperature can be challenging for new parents, mainly because you have to figure out what to dress baby in at night. Little bubbas can’t regulate their body temperatures on their own so it’s important they don’t overheat. This can be a real worry as it’s one of the leading causes of SIDS.

Tayo was born in a crazy heatwave , so for the first month of his life he literally slept in a short sleeve vest because our room was between 28-31 degrees every night. Soooo hot erghhh. When the temperature started lowering I found myself questioning what to dress him in. I found a great image online that tells you all you need to know really, so I thought I'd share !!




As well as using this guide I have a GROEGG which tells you an accurate temperature of your room and glows red for too hot, yellow for perfect and blue for too cold. You can also buy little covers for it to match the theme of the nursery, cute !! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig