Tuesday 20 November 2018

Yes Yes YESS ; Stokke Tripp Trapp

I've been eyeing up the Stokke Tripp Trapp chair for sometime now, even pre-Tayo. Something about a chair that grows with baby is just super appealing. So last month I was lucky enough to get one and let me tell you, I was NOT disappointed!!

Rather than writing paragraphs about how great it is- I'm going to bullet point the reasons you also need one in your life if your about to invest in a highchair... so here goes!


  • It grows with your child - from newborn to adult! Super cost effective
  • Very easy and straight forward to assemble
  • Sleek attractive design
  • Various colours
  • Option for engraving a name on the back
  • Newborn seat comes on/off very easily 
  • Perfect height so baby/child can sit at the table with the family during meal times 
I really wish I had this chair from day one, its perfect to keep Tayo up and out of the dogs way. Most baby seats/baskets are lower to the ground and with an excitable dog thats never great !



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig