Thursday 15 February 2018

22 Weeks

Today I'm 22 weeks, I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going !! Its quite shocking. I think because my husband has been working away a lot, weeks just pass by without us realising.

Preparing for Baby Update : We have officially had our first baby items arrive!! We received our Joie 2in1 Swing Chair and some beautiful Muslins and Swaddles from Aden & Anais. I will be reviewing and posting about this when baby has arrived so keep an eye out !! I've also brought 3 rompers from H & M Conscience range and 2 pairs of leggings with feet,  they're just adorable. We are having a summer baby so I figured it will live in rompers and vests with leggings! I'm pretty proud of myself for not going crazy in terms of buying baby clothes, it is SO HARD, but everyone I've spoken to regretted over buying clothes.

Bump Update : So I'm officially expanding lol. I'm out of my own jeans now and I'm just living in leggings and tracksuit bottoms. Classy, I know. However I will be receiving some chic maternity wear from Storq and I'll be posting all about my maternity style soon, so stay tuned !! I'm also pleased to say I'm still managing to avoid stretch marks, phew, the LoveBoo Miracle Oil seems to be doing the trick, fingers crossed it stays this way!!



Mumma Update: I feel like I'm really taking pregnancy in my stride, and I'm not freaking out about labour yet. So I'm happy about that. My hormones get the better of me sometimes, which is completely normal and I tend to loose my temper a lot quicker than normal, poor hubby!! However, he's been amazing and totally understanding so onwards and upwards ! I cry at nearly everything, TV, my dog if he's being cute, emotional songs, the list goes on... again totally normal, so I'm just embracing being a little wimpish for now ;) Having said all of this, I'm overall really loving life, I've got my energy back, hallelujah, and feeling baby kick and move around makes me feel crazy amounts of love. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig