Saturday 24 February 2018

23 Weeks

On Thursday I turned 23 weeks, and baby is now the size of a bunch of grapes, cutteeeee. Talking of grapes, they are the best healthy sweet snack, I can literally eat half a packet at once. Talking of eating, wow my appetite has grown!! Im hungry a lot more often, and can eat bigger portions, so my 6 meals a day planner has been going down a treat.


Preparing for baby update: So we are yet to start on the nursery but I have got things ordered and ready for delivery in April. Yay, exciting times!! I have been blessed with the most beautiful furniture from Teddy One , I'm so excited to show you all once its up and ready! As well as this, I've received some beautiful pieces from Baby Mori & some must have accessories from Cheeky Rascals. Full blog posts on everything will be coming so keep your eyes peeled, I don't want to review and talk to much about products until I can say I've actually put them to the test so bare with me :)

Bump Update : Still growing! And hello very rare braxton hicks, yes I said it, I have experienced (I think) maybe 2 braxton hicks. This is basically the tightening of your uterus, and it feels verrryyyy strange lol. Did anyone else reading experience them as early as 23 weeks ? Leave a comment, I'd love to know! Baby's movements are also getting stronger and more noticeable to me day by day which is so amazing.

Mumma Update : Bloody back pains. Hello again. So I've realised at around 4/5pm every day my back begins to hurt. Im putting this down to muscle weariness and change of posture. But damn its uncomfortable. So, I went and had a pregnancy massage to help relax the muscles and also just unwind. It was amazzziiinnnnggggg, highly recommended!! No it didn't completely fix my back problems, however it definitely helped, so I'm sure I'm going to make that a monthly occurrence! Im intrigued about chiropractors, has anyone seen one while pregnant and did it help?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig