Saturday 17 February 2018

Mama Body Tea

After posting about bloating yesterday it was perfect timing when I received a delivery yesterday  from Mama Body Tea. This Australian tea company has created organic and naturally caffeine-free herbal tea blends to help assist women throughout the different stages of pregnancy and motherhood.





I've opted for the Digestion Blend, naturally since thats been the biggest problem I've experienced during pregnancy, this is ideally drank after a meal. It tastes delicious, pepperminty with a very slight heat of ginger and I must say it seems to do the job. I drank this glass (pictured) after my (rather big) lunch, and it definitely helped make me feel more comfortable. It reduced bloating and completely rid my reflux & heartburn. I've also got the Raspberry Leaf Blend, which is designed to drink from the third trimester as it nourishes and prepares your uterus for birth and post birth recovery. Sounds magical. I will let you all know how that tastes when I start drinking it :)

Alongside these, there's a number of other tea blends including...

Pregnancy Teas
Fertility (female fertility support)
Morning Wellness (combat morning sickness)
Relax ( relax & unwind)
Pregnancy (complete nourishment for you & bump)
Energise (stimulate the mind & nervous system)
Calming (sooth feelings of worry, stress & tension)
Sleepy (for a dreamy & restful nights sleep)

Breast Feeding
Mamas Milk (supporting lactation & promoting healthy milk flow)
Baby Bliss (soothing from symptoms of restlessness due to colic, wind & teething)

During pregnancy and breastfeeding it makes complete sense to utilise the natural remedies that are available on the market, since medicating is definitely not recommended.
I’ve heard wonderful things about their Mumas Milk blend, so I will be definitely purchasing once babies here if I need a little extra boost for my milk flow. This is fantastic for expressing mumas who need to pump an entire day or two days worth of milk when going back to work 🍼

You can buy from https://mamabodytea.com.au 🌸
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig