Tuesday 15 May 2018

34 Weeks

Well wow, 34 weeks down, 6 to go. I haven't written a weekly update every week for the fear of boring you all since this final stretch is all about nesting and getting everything ready for baby, which I must say I really only started this week !!





Preparing for baby update : Finally our nursery is painted and has a new carpet. We stuck with plain white walls, to keep it clean and simple with a dark grey carpet ( mainly since its nearly impossible to stain lol). Our beautiful Teddy One Nursery is getting delivered a week today which I'm EXTREMELY excited about !! So once thats in I will be able to properly sort out the nursery and put things in places etc. I actually started to wash some baby clothes over the last few days since the weather was so beautiful, it meant I could dry them outside and they always smell nicer like that :)

Bump update : Well its definitely growing well, I'm kind of carrying all at the front so until I turn to the side you can't really tell how big the bump actually is lol. Its kind of deceiving , which is a blessing as well as a hindrance since idiot commuters on public transport really don't give me a seat, like ever, and also bump into me all the time. To be honest you could probably be HUGE and people would still be so wrapped up in their own lives to notice. Thats a whole other rant for another time lol.

If you follow me on Instagram you might of seen my story about my midwife appointment yesterday. Suchhhh good news, BABY TURNED !!!! So now bubbas head is fully in my pelvis and not back-to-back anymore, so if your in the same position that I was in a few weeks back, read my Breech Baby post and start sitting properly because it worked for me !! Most importantly stay positive about it, and don't stress too much !

Momma update : Hello 9am wake ups! For some weird reason, my body naturally now wakes up at 9am , without fail. Now for most people that would be considered a lay-in but during my first and second trimester I could EASILY sleep until 1pm if life allowed me. I guess my body is preparing me for earlier mornings, maybe every week it will be an hour earlier until birth lol.

I'm still listening to my hypnobirthing tracks and positive affirmations,  they have really helped me stay focused and positive throughout this pregnancy and I would HIGHLY recommend it. I'm also in the process of booking some one on one hypnobirthing classes so I will write all about it!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig