Saturday 26 May 2018

90% Complete ...10% Loading

Hello month 9 ... wow! What can I say. This has been the most beautiful, empowering and intense experience of my life. Everyday, from the day I found out, my body has not ceased to amaze me, and no doubt this will continue until, during and after birth.





Preparing for baby update : I have 4 weeks left, and I finally have the nursery (almost) finished. All of our beautiful Teddy One furniture has been delivered and I'm IN LURRVVVEEEE. I literally can not wait to share pictures and info of brands I've worked with to create this calming space, I will be posting a blog about it soon so stayed tuned !! As well as the nursery space, Ive washed all of babies clothes and put them away. Now pre-washing all the babies clothes is completely up to you, but I actually found it pretty handy to sort through all the sizes and put them away accordingly. However, if your still working and/or you have other little ones to run around after, I really don't think its the end of the world if you don't pre-wash clothes :)

Bump update : Helllooooo braxton hicks, they are now coming along frequent and strong lol. Not painful but slightly uncomfortable, braxton hicks are your bodies way of preparing the uterus for labour. I usually get them when I'm super active, like out walking the dog or cleaning the house (for the 100th time). Still not stretch mark, so my Love Boo miracle oil have served me very well so far!

Momma update : Im definitely mentally ready to have this little bubba now, so Im now just waiting patiently for s/he to be ready too :) Physically I'm 1000% feeling VERY pregnant and Ive reached the 'getting uncomfortable' stage for sure. I live at the top of three fights of stairs and I also have another flight of stairs inside my house so climbing 4 flights of stairs a minimum twice a day is definitely starting to take a toll. The leg burrrnnnn and breathlessness is real, but I guess every cloud has a silver lining because I really do feel like they are keeping me in shape.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig