Monday 7 May 2018

Baby Shower

On Sunday I had my baby shower, and it was everything I wanted it to be ... I was lucky enough to have it planned for me so I just had to turn up and enjoy! I really am so blessed and lucky, baby got completely spoilt by my beautiful friends and family.



My sister with the help of my best friend, who also planned my insane hen do, took it upon themselves to plan my baby shower and wow, yet again, they killed it. It was held at Farmacy in Nottinghill in the private dining room, which by the way is STUNNING and has perfect natural lighting and positive vibes. Bubblegum balloons provided the most amazing huge confetti balloons and a very cute personalised balloon for baby, which I've been told should still be up when baby arrives! So thats waiting in the nursery :) I would highly recommend them for any event they have the most beautiful balloons & excellent service. Everyone pre-ordered food and pre-paid what they chose, this way no-one was stuck with a huge bill, which I think is very fair. Everyone got a Lolas cupcake and nail varnish as a favour and there was lots of fun games but nothing that dragged or cheesy. 

My favourite part was that everyone was asked to bring a book and sign the inside instead of a card. This could be a hand me down,  new book or even one from a charity shop. But it means that my baby will have these books to treasure forever with all the beautiful messages inside. Since cards usually get thrown away or lost. I also got the most amazing gifts, considering all my friends don't have babies they did so well haha, all very practical and extremely cutttteeeee. 

I also looked EVERYWHERE for a cute maternity dress to wear, however I saw a fellow pregnant friend post this Zara dress on her Instagram and fell in love, and its super stretchy :) It also means I can wear it again after baby :) win win !

Here are some pictures from the day ...





















Wish we got a picture before some people left, but heres an 'almost' group picture 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig