Thursday 30 August 2018

Snuzpod 3

My best friend is 5 months pregnant, and the other day she asked me to send her a list of my 'must-buys' for a newborn. Without thinking twice the top of the list was a Snuzpod 3. This bedside crib not only looks great, but is super duper practical.





Firstly, its super easy to put together. Admittedly, I am a bit of a flat pack genius (my husband will laugh but its true) however even the most flat pack amateurs would find this simple. I put it together in about 25 minutes on my own. Bish bash bosh. Thats always a good start.

I opted for a HAZE GREY colour and my first impressions were how beautifully designed and pleasing to the eye it was. Unlike other bedside cribs, the painted beech wood and silver bolts made it look expensive and super chic.



Unlike its predecessor, the Snuzpod 3 is bigger, lighter and features a reflux tilt, which by the way is completely genius. You maybe wondering why a bedside crib needs to be lighter. Well unlike its main competitors, the top part (bassinet) of the crib easily lifts off, meaning baby can sleep all around the house. This is amazing as it eliminates the extra cost of a moses basket for the living room etc. Other features include a zip down side, so those midnight feeds are slightly less painful as there is easy access. Dual view mesh sides so you can check on baby sleeping no matter what side your on and a rocking stand to help settle bubba if necessary.


I found for the first month of Tayo's life I kept the side up, he was so little and I worried that id end up in there with him because I'm such a deep sleeper lol. However, now he's a few months old the side is down and its amazing. Tayo is exclusively breast fed, so when he wakes for his 3/4am feed the easy access to him is much appreciated. One feature I have used since the beginning is the reflux tilt and wow I can really see how it helps. He settles so much better after a feed when he's in his Snuzpod. We spent a week at my mums where he sleeps in another bedside crib without a tilt and he's constantly spitting up when he's put down after a feed.



I would highly recommend this cot to anyone!!

Snuzpod 3






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig