Sunday 11 March 2018

25 Weeks

One more week down, 15 more to go...crazy!! I'm writing this today on Mother's Day, thinking how insane it is that I myself will be a mother soon. I feel completely blessed :)

Preparing for baby update : Our beautiful Teddy One nursery gets delivered next month, I'm so excited!! Its the most beautiful handcrafted furniture, I'm kind of jealous they don't do adult sized beds!! I've also got an Ergobaby 360 Carrier, I've heard amazing things about these, so I will review it for sure !! Although I LOVE my pram, I think a practical carrier is a necessity in the city when popping to the food store or walking the dog.

Bump Update : Kicks are getting so much stronger now and it feels like bubba might be running out of space because every little movement I feel. I actually love it :) even at 1am in the morning when I'm trying to sleep!!


Momma Update : I've received my Gabriailla bump band, so I've started to wear it when I'm on my feet for a prolonged periods of time to help my back. I will post a blog once Ive used it enough to review. But on first thoughts, the pressure it takes of my lower back is amazing, so that is very exciting. I've also got to mention the Digestive Mama Body Tea, wow does this tea work!!! Since baby is getting bigger, food is taking longer to digest, so trapped wind and indigestion is becoming a slight pain. Every time I've had slight digestive discomfort I have drank one cup and I kid you not within 10-15 minutes the discomfort is gone! I swear by it now !!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig