Thursday 8 February 2018

Over The Half Way Line

So today marks my 21st week, wow I'm over half way !!! I feel like we should have so much more sorted and planned but truth be told, we have done nothing as of yet. I say nothing, but I have brought some newborn plain white sleepsuits & vests and some cute rompers from H & M. But other than that, nothing !! We have also done nothing to prepare the house yet, we have a spare room and I feel like other women around this time start on their nursery, however we are going to wait a little longer otherwise if its sat there ready I think that it will make the second half of the pregnancy drag. I will however, starting today start sorting through drawers and cupboards and getting rid of any crap, I feel like we have at least 3 drawers in our house that just have accumulated shit in. I guess this is called the nesting period for a reason. 

My bump is showing more now, and I have a feeling this will be the last week in my old clothes, not so much tops but bottoms for sure. I have decided to not go crazy when it comes to maternity wear, but I'm going to buy staples which can be mixed with my wardrobe and worn a number of ways. I will be posting all about Maternity Wear in the coming weeks :)

Indigestion pops up at night, which isn't ideal but I found eating dinner early and walking the dog before bed really helps me to digest food. Missing out on fatty foods would also help but I definitely craved a Chinese last night so I can't say I always stick to that lol.As well as this, my baby likes sitting on my bladder, or so it seems, I constantly have this urge to pee! It can be quite uncomfortable really but it really is a minor. 

All that being said I really can't believe how amazing and beautiful this journey has been so far, I've been seriously blessed and extremely lucky that I've been able to fully embrace my pregnancy so far, and I hope that will continue. I literally can not believe we only have 19 weeks left!
Baby O

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig