Thursday 19 April 2018

Maternity Modelling

So unlike normal women, my maternity leave has been completely backwards lol. I stopped working around Jan, so I was 4 months pregnant and I've just started again, at 7 months. Now, this is pretty strange I know, but because of my career as a model it was pretty impossible to work with what I call an 'in-between' bump. I was too big for normal shoots and too small for maternity wear. However, at 30 weeks I was finally big enough to start shooting maternity wear.


WOW- I didn't realise how exhausted I would be doing a 9-5 where I'm predominantly on my feet the whole day, getting changed repeatedly. This week, I shoot two days in a row and I'm honestly unsure how I managed to. In total I got changed (my entire outfit) over 50 times, in comparison to the last 3 months where somedays I haven't got changed once at all. PJs all day.

This being said, I really enjoyed being back at work no matter how tiring it was. I was starting to get cabin fever in my apartment. Lack of work, bad weather and working friends meant there really wasn't all that much for me to do on a day to day basis. Shopping and lunches out are always nice, but spending money everyday like that isn't an option.

Im going to continue working right up until my due date as long as my body allows it :)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig