Thursday 31 May 2018

Bump Shoot

I finally got round to doing a quick two hour bump shoot...and I'm so glad my friends made me do it. Because modelling is my job, shooting outside of work is never looked at as a fun thing to do. However, this was a so worth doing, and I actually loved shooting bump and being able to artistically direct the shoot so it was very much my style. I shot with a very good friend of mine Hanna Hillier, click on her name to check out her website, she is AMAZING. To be fair she's a beauty/fashion photographer so I love her very much for doing these shots for me !

If anyone isn't sure whether to do a bump shoot or not, I would strongly suggest doing it, because as my good friend said, once the bumps gone, its not coming back so having them as a memento is really cool. Obviously you don't have to go full nudey rudey if you don't want to, I just wanted some beautiful classic pregnancy pictures as well as some more edgier ones. Also, you don't have to shoot full nude, I was wearing a thong and just photoshopped it out ! I also didn't fork out for hair and makeup, I wanted to look like ME, so I just went with my hair pretty natural and my everyday makeup...of course if you want to go all out, go for it, its a good excuse for a pamper morning!!

Here is a sneak peak of some of my favourite shots...




 










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig