Wednesday 24 January 2018

Yummy Mummy Brunch

Im forever making plans with friends when they come into town, and now I've stopped working its nice to meet up with them outside the house. Perfect excuse for a good brunch. Friends that hang out over food are always my favourite lol

So naturally I started hunting for a good healthy brunch spot near enough to my flat so I don't have to get on the tube. I came across Farmacy in Nottinghill by pure chance a while back while walking around with my husband but we never went in. So when my super healthy Australian friend came into town and suggested it I was completely down

Farmacy brunch review Nottinghill



I was not disappointed!! I had a the delicious 'winter bowl' which was basically a bowl full of nutrients that tasted AMAZING !! She had the 'taco bowl' which looked equally good. While eating there I couldn't help but feel good :) I knew I was eating well for me and baby, as all the food is plant-based & free from dairy, refined sugars, additives and chemicals. The interior design and vibe created  also just completes the whole healthy and relaxed feel with plants everywhere and a white wooden bar. While being in there, I also noticed quite a few buggies and yummy mummies, the soft booth seating seemed like it lended itself to breast feeding with some privacy. 





Although I've only posted the Brunch Menu, they also have a breakfast, dinner and dessert menu. I still to this day can't understand how they made my 'nice cream brownie sundae' so damn tasty while still being relatively healthy. I strongly recommend you give it a go if your in London, well worth the slightly higher price tag. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig